Saturday, December 3, 2016

Fill a Claw Machine - Art Worksheets Printables

Fill a Claw Machine - Worksheet for Early Finishers


Here's an early finishers worksheet that kids would love to imagine filling.  It's great for after they finish their work or to include in a classroom station.  The claw machine, like the ones they see near the check-out lines at stores, is waiting for them to fill with what they wish was inside. 


I hope you enjoy this worksheet and will follow me at TeachersPayTeachers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so cute. The kids will love it. They have loved the Troll sheet. They also enjoyed the turkey one, but the Troll one has been the most popular so far. I just saw that movie today and it is so cute!! Claw machine is a great idea because kids are always drawn to them. I know my daughter always begs to play them.

    ReplyDelete